The NWSL announced on Tuesday that no players were selected off the Re-Entry Wire, as part of the End of Season Process in the league. Teams had from 1 p.m. ET on Monday until 1 p.m. ET on Tuesday to make submissions for players on the wire. The seven players are now discovery eligible.
Players that were available on the Re-Entry Wire, along with their previous teams:
- Alex Arlitt | Utah Royals FC
- Katrina Gorry | Utah Royals FC
- Michaela Hahn | Houston Dash
- Yuri Kawamura | North Carolina Courage
- Elise Thorsnes | Utah Royals FC
- Janine Van Wyk | Houston Dash
- Tiffany Weimer | Washington Spirit
At the end of the season, a club must place a player on the Re-Entry Wire if her contract option was not exercised, no new contract was offered or her contract has expired. That player is then available to be selected by the league’s other clubs.