When: Saturday, June 16, at 7:30 p.m. ET
Watch: go90 (U.S.) | NWSLsoccer.com, NWSL app (international) | Ways to Watch
Live stream (for users in the U.S.): Watch on go90
Live stream (for users outside the U.S.): Watch on NWSL
Where: Orlando City Stadium | Orlando, Florida
Tickets: Buy now
- Sky Blue FC’s scoreless draw with the Washington Spirit last Friday was their first point-earning game since a 1-1 result with the Chicago Red Stars in Week 4. While their winless streak of 10 games continues to approach the 2013 Seattle Reign’s record of the longest winless start to a season (11 games), Sky Blue have now recorded their first clean sheet of the season and doubled their points as a result of Week 11 action.
- The Orlando Pride also last played to a scoreless draw against the Seattle Reign on June 3. The Pride have only lost one match in their last eight.
- Sky Blue FC acquired Seattle Reign’s natural fourth-round pick in the 2019 NWSL College Draft as a result of forward Adriana Leon‘s move to Seattle Reign FC, announced on Tuesday. Leon appeared in two games for Sky Blue this season.
- Pride defender Camila will be available for selection this Saturday after eight months on the disabled list due to ongoing rehabilitation for an ACL tear and MCL sprain. She fills the Pride’s sixth and final international roster spot, the team announced last Friday.
- Kailen Sheridan is the only goalkeeper in the league who leads her team in passes into the final third (73). She is 14th in the league overall. Sheridan is also the only Sky Blue FC player to have played every minute of this season (900).
- Orlando Pride defender Shelina Zadorsky is fourth in the league in clearances (58). She also leads Orlando in successful passes (355) and has played every minute of this season (990).
- Sky Blue midfielder Sarah Killion is tied for fifth in the league in crosses/corners (14) and third in the league for tackles won (26). Killion leads Sky Blue in successful passes (370) and touches (675) and tied for the Sky Blue lead for chances created (13) with Katie Johnson. Johnson and Killion are also tied in the Sky Blue lead for assists (2 each).
- In the Orlando Pride midfield, Dani Weatherholt is fourth in the league in tackles won (25). Alanna Kennedy leads Orlando in duels won (65) and interceptions (27).
- Sky Blue forward Carli Lloyd leads her team in shots (21) and duels won (72). Lloyd has also recorded one goal and one assist this season.
- Marta and Christine Nairn are tied for the league lead in assists (3). Nairn also leads Orlando in passes into the final third (77).
- In the Sky Blue defense, Christina Gibbons leads the team in blocks (8). Rebekah Stott leads Sky Blue in clearances (38).
- On the Orlando Pride front line, Chioma Ubogagu is tied for fourth in the league in scoring, with four goals on the season. Sydney Leroux leads Orlando in shots (16) and Alex Morgan leads the team in chances created (11). Over the international break, Morgan scored a goal that carried the U.S. women’s national team to a 1-0 result against China PR.
By the Numbers Orlando Pride
4-3-4, 16 points, 3rd place (Home: 1-1-2, Away: 3-2-2)
16 goals for, 13 goals against
Chioma Ubogagu: 4 goals
Rachel Hill: 3 goals
Marta: 2 goals, 3 assists
Ashlyn Harris: 31 saves, 13 goals against, 3 shutouts
Haley Kopmeyer: 5 saves, 0 goals against, 1 shutout
Sky Blue FC
0-8-2, 2 points, 9th place (Home: 0-5-1, Away: 0-3-1)
6 goals for, 16 goals against
Katie Johnson: 2 goals, 2 assists
Savannah McCaskill: 2 goals
Shea Groom: 1 goal, 1 assist
Kailen Sheridan: 34 saves, 16 goals against, 1 shutout
- Seattle Reign FC acquire Adriana Leon
- Alex Morgan scores, USA takes first game from China PR, 1-0
- NWSL announces updated TV schedule for Games of the Week
The Last Time They Met
August 12, 2017 at Orlando City Stadium in Orlando, Florida
- Braces from Marta and Alex Morgan, and Dani Weatherholt‘s first NWSL career goal, led the Orlando Pride to a 5-0 victory over Sky Blue FC last August.
What They’re Saying
— Orlando Pride (@ORLPride) June 11, 2018
Sky Blue FC head coach Denise Reddy and goalkeeper Kailen Sheridan
— Sky Blue FC (@SkyBlueFC) June 12, 2018
Injury Report Orlando Pride
OUT: Ali Krieger (right knee sprain)
QUESTIONABLE: Marta (left calf strain)
INTERNATIONAL DUTY: None
Sky Blue FC
OUT: Shea Groom (right ankle contusion), Jen Hoy (right knee sprain), Raquel Rodriguez (back spasms)
INTERNATIONAL DUTY: None